Today, we will try to understand what we need to pay attention to during the assembly phase, based on the European norms which regulate the sector:
- One must fasten all the racking to the pavement to avoid that the uprights move during the loading and unloading of the merchandise with fork lifts.
- We must assemble and anchort to the pavement the bays with bracings to guarantee the stability along the length of the corridor.
- The feet must always touch the ground: either directly on the pavement or by resting on a plinth prepared for this purpose. In the case of levelling of the structure with steel or cement injections, always entrust the work to a specialist.
- If the uprights are doubled side to side in racking with a double entrance, at least two spacers must be supplied to position as close as possible to our bracing structure to avoid damage.
- Respect the maximum distance of the beams, arms and shelves that have been given to you by the supplier.
- The beams are to be blocked in the position indicated by the supplier.
- Never forget to hang the carrying capacity safety signs.